Decorated: Sublimely Crafted Cakes for Every Occasion by April Carter

This evening I was lucky enough to be invited along to the book launch for the latest book by April Carter, Decorated: Sublimely Crafted Cakes for Every Occasion at Books for Cooks in Notting Hill, London.

Me, April and her amazing cake



 I met April back in 2012 when I attended her Cake Pop class at the Make Lounge in London. Before that and ever since then I have enjoyed following her blog Rhubarb and Rose and also her adventures via Instagram. 


 I'm very excited to now have my hands on a copy of her new book and looking forward to trying out some of the fabulous recipes. I might start with the Gingerbread Cake and Whiskey Caramel... what doesn't sound amazing about that!

Apple, Parsnip and Rosemary Syrup Cake tasters 
Sea-Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake

I recommend everyone should put this on their Christmas list or just go buy it now.

Happy Baking x

No comments:

Post a Comment