Valentines Cookies

Valentines day.. every bakers favourite day to go absolutely crazy with the red and pink hearts and I was not going to miss the opportunity to do the same. 

I opted to bake a batch of butter cookies for my very stressed out work mates which will hope them get through one of the busiest weeks of my year. My friend Lady Lulu helped me decorate them and she did a wonderful job and I'm sure everyone will appreciate them. 

ready for the oven
Flowers and heart cookies.... my perfect valentine
Perfect little roses

Another lovely lady friend of my Lady Claire has spent Sunday evening texting me for icing tips as her icing wouldn't pipe, but then she posted these lovely little valentines day treats on Facebook.

Happy Valentines Day and Happy Baking x

1 comment:

  1. omgs nom noms. Ridiculously delicious nom noms!!

    ReplyDelete