Cupcake Deliveries....

This week I was kept busy with some cupcakes orders that I thought I'd share with you.

Monday I whipped up 3 dozen cupcakes for Emma. They were chocolate bases, chocolate icing and honeycomb. One day I will master my own honeycomb.


And today a some how managed a order of 6 dozen! Yes on a school night. The order was for Ben and he ordered 3 dozen chocolate base with chocolate icing and random toppings. He was also persuaded to order 3 dozen carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese icing. I have to say this was my best ever batch of this icing. I think it was the fact I kept he cream cheese in the fridge until right before it went in the bowl. Sooo good!

Happy Baking x


I some how managed to bake a few left overs too...
which I devoured...
Big Red.. making the best cream cheese icing I've made to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment