Banana and Mixed Berry Smoothie

February appears to be flying by, but I guess having only 28 days in the month, it has the tendency to do that. The start of the month I was busy preparing for my stall and for the next month or so, I have full baking schedule to plan for, including some new recipes to try out and share with you all.

In the meantime I thought I would share one of my smoothie creations, simple but tasty. I figure I will be doing a few more smoothies over the next 40 days as I have given up on sweet treats during the week for Lent. I do realise know you are meant to give up all together however, as a baker this would be an impossible task, meaning from midnight on Sunday to midnight Friday not a single crumb of cake, biscuit or ice cream will pass through these lips. Mmm Saturday morning cakes here I come!

Banana & Mixed Berry Smoothie

Serves 1


 1 banana, peeled and quartered
150g mixed frozen berries
120ml plain low-fat yoghurt
60ml semi-skimmed milk

Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. 

Happy Blending x

1 comment: